How to play 3 Card Poker and win?
Having set the goal of creating a version of Poker that is in no way inferior in speed to other table games, in 1994 Derek Webb successfully invented Three Card Poker, which he patented in 1997.
In this game, the author put the right combination of several key criteria for any entertainment in a gambling establishment: simple Poker rules for players of any level, significant payments to customers to attract their attention and the optimal advantage of a casino to interest operators to host the game. Currently, many players are eager to understand 3 Card Poker how to play, as its popularity in the world is rampant every day.
The main feature of this variation of Poker games online is the fact that the rival of the players is a casino represented by a dealer. The action takes place at a semicircular table with a special layout of three fields for bets: the upper Pair Plus, middle Ante and lower Play. It uses a regular deck of 52 cards without jokers, and the presence of two games significantly increases the chances of players playing for success.
Guideline on how to play 3 Card Poker
In order for the user to be able to quickly understand 3 Cards Poker how to play, you need to know that the ultimate goal of the game is to secure your winnings over the dealer, having received a favorable combination of higher dignity, as well as correctly using the Pair Plus bet. Since only three cards are dealt here, the Poker hierarchy is a little different, respectively, and looks like this:
- Mini Royal consists of the Queen, King and Ace of the same suit.
- Straight Flush is three consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Three-of-a-kind is if a combination of three cards of the same rank is formed. Here the hand of higher value cards wins.
- Three consecutive cards of different stripes form Straight. The winner is determined by the highest card.
- Any three cards of the same suit make up a combination of Flush. Here the hand with the highest card wins.
- There is also a Pair and High card, the name of which speaks for itself.
Straight Flush, Three of a Kind and Straight in this game are bonus combinations and you can get an additional payment for them. And here is how the entertainment itself goes:
- Those players who have successfully mastered how to play 3 Card Poker make bets and receive three cards;
- Having appreciated the strength of the combination, the participants decide to continue the game by making the Play bet the same as Ante, or surrender, having lost everything.
- Then the dealer opens their own cards and the determination of winners and losers begins.
Payouts at the Pair Plus rate usually differ significantly, depending on the combinations collected. For example, Straight Flush is paid (40: 1), Three of a Kind- (20-30: 1), Straight- (5-6: 1), Flush – (4-3: 1) and Pair – (1: 1). Here you need to know that there is no a special recipe 3 Card Poker how to win. The card exchange rule is not applied here, which means you can only hope for a high hand. Also, participation in free online Poker games, where players can gain the necessary experience, significantly increases the chances to succeed.
Top Three Card Poker casinos
Almost all casinos of any value in Las Vegas have on their assortment an exciting Three Card Poker, where minimum bets can vary from $ 2 at Joker’s Wild, up to $ 15 at Aria.
Such gambling establishments as 4 Queens, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, California, Casino Royale, Cromwell, Downtown Grand, El Cortez, Excalibur and Flamingo are kindly ready to open their doors to visitors. It is worth remembering the large number of online casinos where this game holds a leading position.